I have set up a donation page linked to Paypal. (https://contacts.network211.com/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=6)
- When I attempt to use the contribution form as a non-logged in user, I enter my donation amount and email address. When I hit Confirm Contribution, the system returns to the contribution form with all fields empty. No error message or indication of what is going on.
- The contribution works if I am logged into civi as an authenticated user.
- I am not asking the user for any additional information, ie. not using a profile
- The form is set as active/online
- Under drupal permissions, I have CiviContribute: make online contributions selected
- I have looked in both Drupal and Civi logs and don't see anything that seems to point to the problem.
This is very frustrating!