In the absence of clear error information, I went into trial and error mode.
I disabled each mapping in turn. In the end, I found it was the attempt to import "contribution status" that triggered the failure. It is likely that the contents didn't match required values in the database. Though, in this case, the error message seemed to have nothing to do ...
Welcome to civicrm stackexchange.
Couple of options here.
One option is to split your file into smaller chunks.
If you have the ability to alter the php settings on the server you can change
these to increase the time over which the import can run the option
you probably want to look at is max_execution_time - in your php
ini file. Depending on your ...