Just an update for anyone else finding themselves in this issue. I have been able to complete manually the Database updates following Eileen suggestions in this post.
What can I do to fix my database that has been partially upgraded?
So I went from 5.36.1 to 5.37.2. I received the same db error. The only issue I had was that I had to copy /ext to /com_civicrm, delete /civicrm then run civicrm.zip again from the directory, then copy /ext back in. Once I did that I could upgrade the database. The only issue for me was reCaptcha was missing files, so I delete the extension and tried to ...
I was having exactly the same error on a site that I had not upgraded for a long time. I do have access to the filesystem.
I followed your instructions and I deleted the folder administrator/components/com_civicrm/civicrm and I extracted the administrator/components/com_civicrm/civicrm.zip file. This created a new administrator/components/com_civicrm/civicrm ...
After some chat on MM we identified that the installation had a file CRM/Upgrade/Incremental/FourOne.php That file has been removed from the current release but the usual Joomla upgrade process extracts the CiviCRM zip file into the existing code directories rather than removing them first. This is fine for new and changed files but does not delete files ...
I know this isn't helpful for the current issue but when upgrading I create a copy of the database and zip file of the CiviCRM files - both with the version number as part of the file name. That way I can do multiple upgrades in quick succession and step back to specific versions if one of them gets stuck.
The $civicrm_paths['civicrm.root']['path'] should match with $civicrm_root,
can you try by updating your $civicrm_paths['civicrm.root']['path'] to
$civicrm_paths['civicrm.root']['path'] = '/var/www/networkpaao/vendor/civicrm/civicrm-core/';
OK everyone, after much head scratching, log file digging and googling I managed to fix my issues as follows:
Migrate our WADT.org.uk web site from a Linux shared hosted package with 123reg to a cPanel package with cron facility with 123Reg.
I followed all the steps recommended by my provider - whoops - including the backup and restore of the ...
While not the OP's issue, another cause for this error is copying a Civi database to a new site. Typically you'll install a fresh Civi, then load your backup. If you do this, in theory you need to match your CIVICRM_CRED_KEYS value to whatever was in the old civicrm.settings.php.
In practice, I found it much easier to delete the entry in the ...