Have you added the 'Membership Fee' field to the webform under the memberships section?
Believe this will stop prices from being pulled from Civi.
Otherwise should pull across automatically as far as I am aware.
My research indicates that newly created memberships and recurring contributions are linking and updating perfectly. Only ones made with previous versions of CiviCRM and Webform_Civicrm are not functioning correctly, and this might have coincided with some problems with data we imported from a Paypal -> iATS transition. Without being able to nail down ...
You can not create Tags for use with specific types of contacts (i.e. you can't create tags that are ONLY for use with Individual contacts)
When you export Tags, all Tags assigned to a record are exported in a single "cell" as a list (e.g. "Teacher, Volunteer")
Tags allow multiple selections - so they may not be appropriate for mutually exclusive ...
Payment Processors do not care what the monies are used for. Once the transaction is completed the payment processor’s job is done.
You’ve either run into an issue with CiviCRM Core or with Webform CiviCRM.
Issues with Memberships not renewing are (unfortunately) not uncommon. Membership renewals are complicated from a logic/code perspective as there are ...
both tags and groups are ways to segment contacts. There are a few differences:
- can be used for contacts, activities, cases and attachments
- quick to add, easy to use and find
- you can not extends tags with custom fields AFAIK
- easy to spot on the contact summary (if you do not use too many)
- can not be used to create a segment of contacts ...
1) look for and download the 8.x-5.x-dev version [this is updated every couple of months/I will try make that weeks]:
2) or check out the 8.x-5.x branch from the GitHub repo to always be on the latest:
git clone https://github.com/colemanw/webform_civicrm.git --branch 8.x-5....
A couple of quick thoughts:
upgrade to Webform CiviCRM 5.x (we’re no longer supporting 4.x)
what is your PHP version?
always switch off notices on production sites: goto admin/config/developement/logging and set to -> None
open an issue on our drupal.org webform_civicrm project page and give us exact steps to reproduce