Is there somewhere in the docs where it says to go to https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/releases because that isn't the right place to download and all you get from there is core, not the wordpress parts, so if it says that it should get changed.
You need to download from https://civicrm.org/download and if you need an older release you can go to ...
In the end, I'm not sure what the problem was: either Adminer when either exporting and/or importing; or, the table collations being latin1_swedish_ci, even though both databases used the same collation; or even a conflict between the very old linux version and newer MySQL versions on the server.
But I exported using mysqldump via SSH while forcing UTF, and ...
The permission you're looking for is CiviCRM: access contact reference fields. You can view the list of permissions from civicrm menu too via Administer => Users and permissions => Permissions
and then click on WordPress Access Control link displayed on the page.
If you are trying to get a different version of the wordpress download you can just swap in the relevant version number in the url
for example -> https://download.civicrm.org/civicrm-5.17.0-wordpress.zip
In theory you can set up a Contribution page with Price Set with all your 'merchandise' available as Price Fields so they could order eg 5 postcards or 3 x pack of 3 cards etc.
Then i you set the form for Pay Later that becomes a 'promise' which is recorded in civicrm as a pending transaction.
when they submit then the purchaser will get an email, and the '...
SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<' on civicrm:1
I found out the issue. The reason that some of them were read only and some weren't was due to a bad import. It seems like the Contacts that were having those issues, had more than 1 empty Supplementary Addresses. There would be 1 Main Address with it geocoded and filled in, but there would be like 4 empty address entries. Removing all the invalid ...
If you aren't using the campaign report (which can be made into a dashlet by checking the Available For Dashboard checkbox when you save - see https://docs.civicrm.org/user/en/latest/the-user-interface/menu-dashboard-and-dashlets/#dashlets), then you could either use https://docs.civicrm.org/dev/en/latest/hooks/hook_civicrm_dashboard/ to put something custom ...
So I figured out the error seemed to be related to partial upgrade I had (the SQL upgrade had worked, but the system hadn't changed the version number back from .upgrade, so it thought it wasn't finished). Once I fixed that, this problem went away.
Unfortunately, the backWPup tickets were closed with "The topic ‘Conflict with CiviCRM and CRON jobs’ is closed to new replies." I opend a new ticket.
As a weired workaround, I used the wp-cli approach, described in the CiviCRM docu, created a php file that executes the wp-cli, and used an external cron service to start that php file.
wp-cli enables a ...
This is now possible with the Extended Reports extension, which you can install from the in-app extension explorer. You'll need to rebuild your report in the corresponding Extended Report template. Click the Advanced Report Configuration link to reorder columns.
It's also possible with the ReportPlus extension, which I haven't used yet.