Alex Katayama
  • Member for 6 years, 2 months
  • Last seen more than 2 years ago
1 answers
2 votes
23 views
Drupal Views - Show "Contribution" + Drupal User fields
Accepted answer
5 votes

Nevermind, figured it out - had to create a Relationship to CiviCRM Contacts: Drupal ID. Issue resolved.

View answer
2 answers
1 votes
35 views
Tax not applied when performing backend membership renewal
Accepted answer
2 votes

Nevermind - I was able to track it down - it was reported in version 4.6.5 and there appears to be a fix. https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-16950?jql=text%20~%20%22renewal%20taxes%22

View answer
1 answers
4 votes
61 views
Civi Event - Event Title & Event Name with French accents not saving in correct encoding
Accepted answer
2 votes

In case anyone stumbles upon this, we figured out the issue. We discovered it was caused by the Front End Page Options + Entity Settings Helper Extension. I believe the extensions were only meant ...

View answer
2 answers
4 votes
252 views
Confusion between Contribution ID vs Invoice_ID in the database
1 votes

It looks like in CiviCRM 4.6, the invoice_id hash gets replaced by the INV_xxxxx number the moment there's an "action" taken - the invoice is downloaded or edited, for example. Not sure why.

View answer
2 answers
1 votes
118 views
Datepicker / CKEditor won't load unless "Access CRM" is granted
Accepted answer
0 votes

The answer ended up being more straight-forward - "Access CiviCRM" apparently loads a javascript/jQuery that otherwise isn't loaded if that ACL isn't granted. We updated the templates to load these ...

View answer
2 answers
3 votes
61 views
1 hour discrepancy between created_date field in MySQL and CiviCRM report output
Accepted answer
0 votes

In case anyone has the same version (4.6.7), this was the fix for our issue - Drupal timezone code does not handle UTC correctly - https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/pull/6576

View answer
2 answers
1 votes
53 views
Passing CiviCRM invoice number to Moneris hosted payment page
Accepted answer
0 votes

Nevermind - we figured out the issue - the client just didn't have his export settings in Moneris correct. He was only querying a couple fields. Thank you for your help Ramesh!

View answer