I would like to create a page on my Wordpress site that lists everyone who is registered for a specific event (EID 3 in this case). I only need a list of attendees names, sort by last name. No other columns needed.
You can do this using profiles
- Create a smart group of all attendees of the event
- Create manage acl to grant view permission for authenticated and anonymous user to view contacts from smart group.
- Create a profile for search and include fields that you want to show.
- Create manage acl to use the above created profile for search for anonymous user
- Create a post/page on wordpress and include profile search short code.
Also you can use content views wordpress instead profile to show contact belonging to smart group