Because I haven't seen this topic here, I assume I'm handling a rather basic configuration error, but I've been stuck for three days now:
I've downloaded the latest CiviProxy release (0.6.dev1) following the instructions on https://docs.civicrm.org/civiproxy/en/latest/installation/#installing-the-proxy-scripts-your-your-civiproxy-server and adapted the values for
Basically, my setup seems to work. If I access
I can see the Civiproxy page. I also adapted
// API and SITE keys $api_key_map = array('civiproxykey1' => 'civicrmkey1'); $sys_key_map = array('civiproxykey2' => 'civicrmkey2');
and kept the already existing rule
$rest_allowed_actions = array( 'all' => array( 'Contact' => array( 'getsingle' => array( 'email' => 'string', ), ), ), );
The target system is running CiviCRM 5.6.0.
If I run
(with adapted key values of course), I get an Apache 500 error. Accessing CiviCRM directly (with adapted keys) returns some data, so it looks to me like every component is doing fine but the connection is not working. My basic key usage seems to be OK. At least I get an "invalid key" error if I intentionally use a wrong key.
In order to see whether CiviProxy is trying to contact CiviCRM in the first place, I ran tcpdump on the CiviProxy server and saw no data going out to CiviCRM. curl https://www.mycivicrm.de/civicrm is doing well, so my current assumption is that for some mistake I made in the CiviProxy setup, it is not even trying to connect to CiviCRM. I also tried installing CiviProxy on the CiviCRM server, but didn't succeed either.
The de.systopia.civiproxy is installed on the CiviCRM server. I can provide the configuration on that system as well, if needed.