Here are the conditions I need to meet
- Registration Cap: 15 people
- Deposit Fee: £10, a non-refundable deposit of £10 per person is due at time of registration, to reserve your space.
Payment Options (Either pay in full amount or interest-free installment option)
- First installment £45 (After which we’ll book your tickets – non-refundable)
- Final installment £55 (Other charges - non-refundable)
- Or they can pay the full £100 (excluding deposit) in one go
- Participants need to upload their photo while registering
My question is - How can I set up a fixed deposit amount & 2 part pricing option with a Maximum number of participants? If I set up Max no of participants and some people pays in 2 installments then the number would be maxed out before actually 15 people would be registered. Also, How can I give the option to upload a document that can be accessed easily? Thanks
EDIT: I have seen the other question at Is there a way to allow partial payments for events?
But Last answer received on this was in 2017 and I am wondering if there’s any better solution for this Kind Of issues by now!! The answers provided was not a straightforward solution because there’s no automated system and requires a lot more administrative workaround. I need a simple solution just like a event registration or a online contribution page. Just wondering, is it possible to create an extension that can take care of that? If it’s achievable via extension, how that can be done?
Multiple part payments can be achieved by selecting “Multiple registration for same email”. But issues is, how to restrict registration to only 15 contacts rather than 15 participants?
If they paid partially, how to send them an automated email for payment reminder?