Weirdness I can't find answer to. I hope I can articulate this well enough. If not, I'll make a screencast. And is not the same as Contribution page "other amount" option causes weird behavior - possible bug?
- Create Contribution Page
- Set contributions for only "Other Amount". No other entries for contributions.
- Set for Membership signup
- Tick "Separate Membership Payment"
- Test Drive choosing a membership level (type) and leaving "Other Amount" blank is successful through end of workflow with correct amount for Membership showing only.
- PROBLEM: (Test) Receipt sent by email shows correct amount for Membership but also includes same for 'Other Amount' doubling the total.
Then if I untick "Separate Membership Payment" then the correct amount appears through the workflow but then two receipts are sent; one for Contribution and one for Membership. But, the Membership receipt continues to fill in the "Other Amount" section with the Membership amount and doubles the total amount.